Quicksilver... The Weird Movie Situation - #Marvel #Comics #Movies

Quicksilver in both the Marvel and Fox worlds... Yeah I know... 
 Ok, so I have to say that when I was a kid, one of my favorite characters in the comics was Quicksilver... Well I am gonna say that he was probably in my top 5, I mean that guy can really run! 

With that said, through out the years, I have found that I have enjoyed every iterations of him both in written form as well as in TV form, but when it came to the movie form for this character, Marvel and Fox did something that just pissed me off! 

Now hey, I get it, when it comes to the seeming feud between Marvel and Fox, they do seem to be acting like a bunch of toddlers when one takes their, 'binki' away... I mean it is not like instead of this ridiculous feud they have going on, they could just work together! I mean it's cool, you guys want to destroy iconic franchises like, 'Fantasic Four' for your idiotic feud, I get it... But the whole Quicksilver thing... I mean come on, really?  


This feud between Marvel & Fox... yeah I know... They are going to destroy some amazing franchises if they keep up with it!
Now what I mean by this is the fact Quicksilver appears in both Fox's MCU, and Marvel's MCU, both as different actors, etc... Way to destroy a character guys! 

What I mean by this is that in X-Men: Days Of Future Past (2014) Quicksilver is played by: Evan Peters (The Lazarus Effect), and in Avengers: Age Of Ultron (2015) Quicksilver is played by Aaron Taylor-Johnson (Godzilla), both apparently having appeared in the same movie, Kick-Ass (2010) and Marvel ends up killing Taylor-Johnson's version of the character! 

All I am saying is that if these two production companies could kiss and make up, they could make a mutual MCU that would literally be epic! 

For more information on these roles, please check out these clips from Avengers: Age Of Ultron (2015) and X-Men: Days Of Future Past (2014):


submit to reddit